Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stop #5 Sioux Falls

Unfortunately I did not take any photos in Sioux Falls. However, I did have a fabulous time there! I swung by for a West Coast swing dancing class and boy is West Coast Swing different than East Coast! It was much more difficult. Still a blast though, dancing is always a blast. I love it because I really don't have ego when it comes to dancing. Somehow it just melts away and I am left with this childish joy after each step, whether or not I nailed it. Anywho, the Swing in Sioux Falls was delightful and I met a lovely Midwestern gentlemen(and I don't say gentlemen lightly)! He offered me a couch to crash on, hour upon hour of great conversation, AND cooked me breakfast in the morning! It was refreshing to meet such a wonderful and respectful man. I hope our paths cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment