Monday, September 15, 2014

Stop #15: Jackson Wyoming

After a week of humming "I'm going to Jackson" in my head I couldn't help but go back to Jackson. This time around I got a much better feel for the town and it's surrounding beauty. I drove back with one of my friends I climbed with in Lander and we set up camp at the gorgeous(and free) BLM campground North of town. I couldn't have asked for a better place to live for a week. Every morning I woke up to the Tetons and every night I watched the sun set on them. They remain the most majestic mountains I have seen.


View from high up in the Tetons
Nixi after our hike up to the base of the Grand.
Buffalo across from my hammock in the morning

1 comment:

  1. I just happened across a picture of you in Devil's Playground so I visited your page. I and a photographer and videographer myself. I love some of your pictures and your zest for life. Keep it up and above all, keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete